Tuesday, October 15, 2013

5, 4, 3, 2, 1

FIVE...Things I am thankful for:
  • My Saviour Jesus
  • My Family, pets and friends.
  • My health
  • The ocean
  • This blog and all who read it :)
FOUR...Scents I enjoy this time of year:
  • cinnamon
  • cloves
  • apple spice
  • pumpkin
THREE...Bible verses that I've been meditating on lately:
  • "Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice."  Isaiah 41:10
  • "You, O LORD, are my refuge!  You have made the Most High your home.  No harm will come to you.  No sickness will come near your house.  He will put His angels in charge of you to protect you in all your ways."  Psalms 91:9-11
  • "He restores my soul."  Psalms 23:3
TWO...Favourite things to do in the Fall:
  • Go for a drive when the leaves are at their peak colour.
  • Sit outside on a warm day with a good book and cup of tea.
ONE...Thought for the day:
  • "Trusting God is realized when you act in faith, knowing what He has said is true.  Trust is not a passive word; it's an active word.  Make up your mind that you are going to believe God is for you, and put that faith into action.  Using God's Word, change your mindset, change your words, and go forward in victory!" ~ Joyce Meyer
xoxxo, R 

No comments:

Post a Comment