Tuesday, September 17, 2013

5, 4, 3, 2, 1

FIVE…Weird things that make me cry:
o Classical music, it’s so beautiful I can feel it in my soul.
o Kermit the Frog singing Rainbow Connection
o Being Overwhelmed
o Commercials about Fathers with their little girls
o Seeing something truly beautiful, whether it be nature, architecture, art, etc.

FOUR…Things I need to focus on:
o God’s love
o My dreams
o Being positive
o Keeping my mind in the present moment and not in the future or the past

THREE…Of my favourite old movies:
o Hit the Deck
o High Society
o Guys and Dolls

TWO…Great articles I read last week:

Finally. by Annie Downs (This is for all us single ladies) 

ONE…Yummy looking recipe for Fall:


xoxox, R

3 comments:

  1. That pecan roll does look super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those movies, too, especially Guys & Dolls and High Society! Love love love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they great? No one in my family knew what High Society was! :)

      Delete