Wednesday, August 7, 2013

An Afternoon = A Pincushion


Today's Accomplishment: A new pin cushion.  I've been in desperate need of one of these for quite some time and this afternoon I found a cute pattern in the book Quilting In No Time by Emma Hardy.  It took me around an hour to make and was a great way to use up some fabric odds and ends I had laying around.  I think it's on the fast track to becoming my new sewing/embroidery best friend.  Especially so when it comes to embroidering, I cannot tell you how many times I have lost my needle in the last few months while I'm changing colours or getting a new piece of thread.  I'm hoping this little buddy will help me spend less time looking for my needle and more time stitching.

I hope you are having a wonderful week!

xxoxox, R

2 comments: