Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy Victoria Day!


Happy Victoria Day!!

Today is also my Mom and Dad's 35th wedding anniversary and my birthday.  We're not doing anything special, just mostly relaxing, which is actually what I would like to do best today so I am quite happy.  My sweet Dad went birthday shopping for me this morning and came back with the beautiful lace ribbon yarn you see above.  I've begun to knit a scarf with it and I think it's turning out lovely.  The weatherman is calling for storms later today and I just heard a rumble of thunder so I think he may be right.  This will be our first thunderstorm of the season. I'm praying it will be a gentle one.
I hope you all have a lovely and safe day!!  I'm off to knit a bit more and read some Pride and Prejudice!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hau oli 'la hanau sweet Armida! What a cute gift from your dad. Reminds me of mine when he one's was shown gold bracelets and he ended up buying me one that said good luck because I may have graduated from somewhere then. Also, ho'omaka'i to your parents on their anniversary. I always forget my aprents'. What a bad daughter I am.

    ReplyDelete