Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Drive by Post

Hello,

I'm super busy here today so this post will be a short one, but I wanted to share a few things I finished up a while ago but just now got around to photographing.  So without further ado:


Project: July Socks
Started: July 1st, 2012
Finished: July 5th, 2012
Yarn: ONline Supersocke 100 Jungle Color #1132
Needles: 2.75mm Signature DPNs
Mods: I did a short-row heel, but everything else is just as written.


Project: A Wisp of Lace
Started: June 8, 2012
Finished: June 10, 2012
Yarn: Knit Picks Aloft in Pennyroyal 
Hook: K (6.5 mm)


Project: Rocky Raccoon
Started: June 26th, 2012
Finished: July 6th, 2012
Pattern: Amigrurmi Raccoon by Stacey Trock from her Woodland Animals Craftsy course
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft in Grey Heather, White and Black
Hook: H (5.0 mm)

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Rocky is so cute, your shawl looks so soft and divine, and you are really doing well on your sock knitting! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that you can knit a pair of socks in four days amazes me to no end. It takes me forever to knit socks (but I love knitting them).

    Then again, that may be a function of my knitting ADHD rather than my actual abilities...

    Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is the only raccoon I wouldn't mind being close to. :O)
    The lace is so beautiful Armida! OMGosh! Just stunning. I wanna touch as it looks so floaty soft.
    F-u-n socks!

    ReplyDelete