Saturday, May 19, 2012

Plane Knitting

Hello,

Well, we are here in Myrtle Beach! Yesterday was a long, long day of flying. Mom and I had an extra flight that Matt and Auntie M didn't, so that made for a total of three flights to get here. I got Mom to take some pictures along the way of me knitting:

1. Starting my Whippoorwill Shawl on our first flight. This would be around 6:30am.
2. Close up of the shawl. I'm quite happy with the colour - Knit Picks Stroll Tonal in Golden Glow, it's a lovely rich, saturated yellow.
3. Knitting a plain vanilla sock in the Atlanta airport using the Cascade Heritage Hand Painted sock yarn in Daliha that my lovely friend Jessica sent me for my birthday.

The weather here today is cloudy and a bit on the cool side so everyone has went to the aquarium for the afternoon. I opted to stay back at the condo since I experienced a bad case of vertigo after landing here yesterday. I thought it best to just take the day to rest and relax. That's what vacations are for anyways, right? I'll leave you with some pictures I took this morning:



1. The view from the condo balcony.
2. One of the beautiful pools.
3. My cousin Matt checking out the ocean temperature.
4. The ocean.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely place to stay! Hope you feel betta and the weather turns up in heat.
    Great pics of you knitting.

    ReplyDelete