Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Two RAKs

Hello,

Last week and then again today I got RAK'd (Random Acts of Kindness) by two wonderful ladies in the Itty-Bitty Knits Group on Ravelry.  This is such a great group and everyone is so kind, generous, sweet, and fun.  They've become dear friends to me over the last couple of years and I feel so blessed to know each one.  I wanted to share these two packages with you all today.


This is the package I got last week from Jessica (knitgineering).  She sent me two pretty postcards of Chicago, some packages of tea and a gorgeous skein of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in the colour "The White Witch's Lure".  I have wanted to try this yarn for so long!!  I'm so excited to cast on a pair of socks with it soon.  I also thought it was so neat that the colour is named after the Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis.  These books have been a longtime favourite of mine and this colour does remind me of Turkish Delight.


The second package came in today's mail.  This one is from Lea (remmy) and she sent me these adorable hedgehog dryer balls and a package of David's Tea called Paradise Found that looks delicious.  I had been feeling sad that I didn't have the time to join the Hedgehog/Hippo's Itty-Bitty Swap and Lea must have known because now I have my own little hedgies.  These little guys are going to make doing the laundry much more fun. 

Wow, I am incredibly Blessed!!  I am so grateful for such amazing friends and to be a part of this lovely group.  Thank you with all my heart Lea and Jessica for thinking of me and sending me these wonderful treats!!

Have a great night everyone,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment