Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Finished WIPs Round 2

Hello,

Here are some more of the projects that recently got finished!



Project: Feet Eater Slippers
Started: January or February? 2012
Finished: April 1, 2012
Pattern: Feet Eaters by Anna Hrachovec
Yarn: Various Scraps of Bernat Supervalue




Project: Hexagon Pillow
Started: April 2011
Finished: April 9, 2012
Pattern: Hexagon How-To by Lucy of Attic24
Yarn: Various scraps of Tahki Cotton Classic (from my Hexagon Blanket)
Hook: 4.00 mm G



Project: Guernsey Tote
Started: May 29, 2010
Finished: April 1, 2012
Pattern: Guernsey-Style Bag by Debbie Bliss from Debbie Bliss Knitting Magazine Spring/Summer 2010
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Eco Cotton in Red
Needles: US 7




Project: Garter Cardi
Started: February 21, 2012
Finished: April 2, 2012
Pattern: Garter-Yoke Baby Cardi by Jennifer Hoel 
Yarn: Knit Picks Felici Sport in Seaside
Needles: US 4
Mods: I knit the whole sweater in garter stitch.




Project: Tiny Baby Cardi 
Started: Febuary 21, 2012
Finished: April 12, 2012
Pattern: Baby Kit for Melker - Cardigan by Anna and Heidi Pickles  
Yarn: Knit Picks Comfy Sport in Ivory
Needles: US 5
Mods: Due to my guage being very, very off on this, it turned out super tiny, more like a doll size.  I'm going to keep it for my future children to use for their dolly.  I knit short sleeves instead of the long sleeves called for in the pattern.

The two baby cardigans don't have buttons, since I haven't had the chance to search through my button box yet, but I'm sure the perfect ones are in there somewhere.

I have two more projects to share before I am caught up on my recent finishing spree, but both need to be blocked.  I will try to do that once I'm done this post and then hopefully I can blog about them tomorrow.  This is my last week of work, so soon I should have more time for blogging about the actual work-in-progress part of my projects instead of just showing the finished object.  Anyways, I hope you are all having a great start to your week, and I will be back again soon!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh, Armida, all of these FOs are just awesome!
    The hippo slippas are so funny :O). Love your PJ bottoms BTW.
    It's so neat how that tote has those brass brackets to make it stronger when toted around. It was fun to see the crab lining inside.

    ReplyDelete