Friday, December 23, 2011

It's Christmas Eve, Eve!!

Hello!

I had to sneak away from my cleaning to quickly tell you all that the cookies are baked and most of the baskets have been assembled and some delivered, with a few more scheduled to go out for delivery with my Dad in the morning.  So, that means that the cookie baskets are pretty much done!  I actually pulled it off - with a lot of help and a ton of hard work, but it was worth it!  Now my sister and I are cleaning up and getting things ready for our family dinner tomorrow. 

Tomorrow is also my Mom's birthday!  I have her cake baked up and I will ice it in the morning.  I was going to do that tonight but it has a whipped cream icing and so it needs to go in the fridge.  However, the Christmas ham is in the way, but by morning it should be in the oven.

I even checked my knitting list, and I am done, except for I'd like to knit a little miniature for a stocking stuffer if I have time.  I haven't told anyone this since they already think I'm crazy, so I thought it might be best to knit it up tonight once everyone is asleep.  I'll let you know how that goes!! 

I should get back to the cleaning!  I hope you are all having a wonderful start to the Christmas Holidays!! 

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment