Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Itty-Bitty Advent Swap Package

Good Evening,

I wanted to share some pictures tonight of my Itty-Bitty Advent swap package that I received from Jessica.  I got it in the mail on Monday and had only opened the box for a quick peek and to read the card, but tonight I unpacked it all and put it under my palm tree.  Here's a picture of what I seen when I opened the box:


And here is it all unpacked under the tree:


Squeeeaalll!!!!  I can hardly wait till tomorrow when I get to open the first package!!  I will be posting pictures each day on my Ravelry page as I open them, so if you are interested in seeing what is in each one you can check it out by clicking here.  I have a feeling December is going to be an especially fun month!!

Have a great night, xoxo

P.S. I wanted to let you all know that Daniel is home now and is doing great!  He is getting better each day and we are so thankful to the Lord for it all!!  He still has a ways to go yet in his recovery but he's making strides at a remarkable pace.  Thank you so much for praying for him, we all appreciate it so very much!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. I just saw that you put my swap package up on your blog. How cool is that? :) I'm glad you are enjoying it. I am loving this swap!

    ReplyDelete