Thursday, April 28, 2011

Baby Summer Garden Blanket

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are all having a lovely Friday!!  Just think, the weekend is in sight!!  I need to get you all caught up on my projects I've been working on, it's been so long since I've done that that I'm way behind......


I made this blanket for my friend A's new little baby girl.  I started it before we left for California, but since I couldn't take it with me, I didn't get it finished until the weekend after we got back.  I made it a smaller version of Lucy from Attic24's Summer Garden Square Throw so it would be baby-sized.  I used up the scraps from my Lucy Bag and still had yarn left over!!  This is such a great pattern!!  I'd like to eventually make a larger version for myself! lol 

Well, that's all for today!  Have a great start to the weekend all!! 

Happy Knitting and Crocheting :)

4 comments:

  1. cute blanket! What a lovely baby gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh!!! I love it! Did you just crochet each square onto one another instead of mattress stitching it together?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both!!

    I used the join-as-you-go method to attach them, it was much easier than doing the mattress stitch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful gift! You're so talented. :) Note to self: Must remember to pick a blanket pattern to crochet!

    ReplyDelete