Tuesday, January 18, 2011

When in Doubt, Cast On


Hello Knitters,

As if I don't have enough projects on the go right now, I had to start this last night.  I really don't have a good explanation why.  Here's the best that I can come up with: all of my other projects have gotten to the point where either I'm stuck and need to really concentrate to get them moving again, or I've lost interest in them and have no motivation whatsoever to pick them up.  I was feeling very ....shall we say "unsettled" about my knitting, so I thought to cure this I would start a new project.  Isn't that the way to cure anything??  My friend Rae Lynne was saying how she was feeling a similar way and to help her get her knitting mojo back she cast on for a quick and adorable little project.  You should really check it out, it's so cute!!  She is one amazingly talented knitter and photographer.

I'm hoping that this little knit will help get me out of this rut and back to my regular knitting self.  I'll keep you all posted on how it goes. 

Happy Knitting Everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. Aww - thanks for the blog shout out and compliments! You're so sweet! Can't wait to see the FO - the yarn is looking so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This yarn is amazing! Love the coloring. Are you making a cowl or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rae Lynne - You're welcome!! I'm excited to see how this project turns out too :-)

    Kekumukula - I'm really happy with the yarn, the colour is turning even better than I was expecting. The project is actually a little baby sweater :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :> I haven't had that feeling about my knitting yet, but I have't been knitting for very long.

    ReplyDelete