Monday, January 31, 2011

Central Ohio Binky Patrol

Happy Monday Knitters,

One of my new year's resolutions is to knit/crochet more for charity, so today I thought I'd share the charity I chose for this month.  In the Itty-Bitty Knits Group, they support a charity for each month that you can donate your knitted and crocheted items to.  The one for this month is the Central Ohio Binky Patrol.  They make blankets and other items for children in need as well as donate hand-made baby booties to pregnant teens to help remind them to make good choices during their pregnancy.  It is a great cause, and you can find out more information and how you can help by checking out their website The Central Ohio Binky Patrol or their Ravelry page hereThe baby booties project really spoke to my heart, so I've made a couple pairs to send off.  My sister has made some baby hats, and I hope to make one or two to send along as well.  It's so great to be able to help out someone in need.  I hope you all check out this charity, it's a great one! 

Happy Knitting!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment