Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ten on Tuesdays

Hello Knitters,

Now that it's December, the Christmas music is in full swing here, so today's Ten on Tuesdays theme is "My 10 Favourite Christmas Songs."
  1. Carol of the Bells
  2. White Christmas - Bing Crosby
  3. I'll be Home for Christmas - Ann Murray
  4. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
  5. The Man With All the Toys - The Beach Boys
  6. Away in a Manger
  7. Cool Yule - Louis Armstrong
  8. All the Nutcracker songs
  9. Walking in a Winter Wonderland - Ann Murray
  10. Jingle Bell Rock
If you haven't already, I encourage you to get out the holiday music, it really makes the season that much brighter.

Happy Knitting!!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I'd forgotten about Carol of the Bells...definitely a favorite! I'll have to dig out my piano music for this one! :)

    And a capella O Holy Night. We used to hear this every Christmas Eve at the Candlelight service. My choir director would sing it. He has a great voice but doesn't sing it anymore.

    Thanks for the list - I'll be looking for some of these to listen to since I don't recognize them all!

    ReplyDelete