Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Friday!!

Hello Knitters,

I hope you all are having a wonderful end of the week.  It seems to me as though the whole thing flew by and I'm amazed it's Friday already!  I did finish decorating my room last night, although there are two more things I'd like to put up, I'm just not sure where.  I even cleaned up my room as well, so it feels like Christmas in here now!! 

I thought today I'd share a few pictures of some finished projects.  But first I want to show a better photo of me wearing the fingerless gloves Mary Rose knit for me.  Aren't they just lovely?  I wore them shopping the other day and got such nice compliments on them. 


The next picture is of the hat I knit for my cousin's husband.  The pattern is Modern Rib by Susan B. Anderson from Spud Says!  I made one just like it last year for my sister's husband and he really liked it, so I thought it was a good pattern to use again.  I knit it in a soft navy blue wool so it should be nice and warm. 



And lastly, this is the lap blanket I made for my Grandma's gift.  If you remember, it was my first real crochet project.  I fnally got the boarder finished on it, and I must say that I really like how it turned out.  I really hope that she likes it and that it keeps her nice and toasty warm over the cold winter months. 

Well, that's all for today.  I need to get back to my knitting.  I'm trying to knock out a few gifts this weekend and I should get a head start on them.  Have a great day everyone.

Happy Knitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment