Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ballerina Bunny


Hello Knitters,

I finished my Bunny from Itty-Bitty Toys the other night and my amazing Mom seamed her up for me.  I made her into a ballerina by adding a tutu skirt and ballet slippers.  I took the idea for the slippers from the bunny that Brittany sent me in my Easter Itty-Bitty Swap package. 


I used Spud and Chloe Sweater in Watermelon and Popsicle, which was such a treat to work with.  I think I'm going to have to order some more of this yarn soon, it makes a really nice knitted fabric and is so squishy.  It's perfect for lovable toys!!


Here's a close-up of her slippers. 

She turned out even cuter than I could have imagined!!  The pattern is great and fun to knit.  I made her for my best friend/cousin's little girl A.  I think every little girl should have her very own bunny, don't you? 

Happy Knitting!!

3 comments:

  1. Your little ballerina is beautiful! I love the modifications you made to her attire! It makes me want to knit this toy and do something fun & out of the box! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfect!!!!! It will be greatly loved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bunny and love how you went rogue and knitted her up in pink. The addition of the tutu and slippers was genius!

    ReplyDelete