Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ten on Tuesdays

Hi Knitters,

Today's Ten on Tuesdays theme is '10 Places I Want to Travel To."  Some are countries and some are states, provinces, or cities, but they are all places I'd like to see at some point in my life. 
  1. Africa
  2. Finland
  3. Norway
  4. Berlin, Germany
  5. Newfoundland, Canada
  6. Key West, Florida, USA
  7. Alabama, USA
  8. Japan
  9. Bora Bora
  10. Morocco
Can you just imagine all the inspirations and ideas you'd get from seeing these places?  This is one of my biggest dreams!  I've always enjoyed travelling - it's so refreshing to see new places and to learn about different cultures.  Just seeing the landscapes would me amazing!!  One day I truly do hope to visit these places, until then I'll just keep on dreaming....

Happy Knitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment