Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Little Reindeer


Hello Knitters,

I know I missed Ten on Tuesdays yesterday, but I was in the city for an appointment and by the time I got home I forgot what I was going to write about!  I'm so sorry about that.  I should be back on schedule next week. 

Today I thought I'd show you something or shall I say things that I've been making.  I joined the Itty-Bitty Knits Group's Secret Santa Swap and my package is going to be reindeer themed.  When I came across this pattern I just knew I had to make some.  The pattern is called Happy Reindeer and it's from lionbrand.com.  I thought they were just so cute, and my Mom suggested that one of them be a girl with pink antlers, which turned adorable!  Thanks Mom!! 

I've been working away on my gift list, trying to get caught up.  I've been making progress, just not as much as I'd like.  However, I'm learning to be happy with whatever I can get done and not stress over the rest.  I've determined to take time to enjoy the season and not rush right through in a whirlwind of busyness.  It will be interesting to see how I do!! 

Have a great week everyone :-)

Happy Knitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment