Today's Ten on Tuesdays post is "10 Things On My Knitter's Wish List."
- 8 More hours a day to knit and crochet.
- Another set of blocking mats. -one set isn't quite big enough for some of the shawls I want to make.
- A stocking full of yarn :-)
- A gift certificate to the yarn store.
- To go to Rhinebeck next year. -This would be the ideal trip!!
- Knit Picks Nickle Options needle set.
- Somebody to put my yarn back where it belongs after I take it all out. -That's a task I really dislike....
- A new, large crafting studio and storage space.
- A subscription to a sock yarn a month club.
- A knitting cruise trip. - What a wonderful vacation that would be!! Sun, Sea, and YARN!!