Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Regular Bush Woman

Hello Knitters,

I have to start off this post with apologizing to you all. I know I've been talking about how I have some surprises to share, but the thing is, I've been so busy lately that I haven't gotten a chance to get any of them completed. I was thinking about this the other day and realized that I have four, yes four, projects that are half way done. So to fix all of this, I came up with a plan of making myself a knitting calendar to keep me on track and finish everything up. I seem to get distracted by new yarns and new projects and the ones I'm working on end up sitting on the sidelines. This is the last week for the Pancake House to be open, so that means I will have more time to work on these projects I hope.

Today I spent most of my day outside sawing and lopping down dead tree branches with my Mom throughout the bushes around our yard. So many dead branches came down over the winter and it really needed to be done. We got a lot accomplished and have quite a few piles for Dad to burn when he has a chance. There's still a lot more to do, but they're calling for rain tomorrow, then we have to go to the city on Thursday, but hopefully Friday we can get back at it. The weekend looks like it could be rain, so I should have plenty of time to work on the knitting projects.

I'm getting close to finishing up the projects for my swap partner. When I'm done posting, I'm going to go and wind up some Spud and Chloe Sweater yarn for the socks and hopefully get working on those tonight.

Anyways, I should go and do that and finish making my knitting calendar. I promise that over the next few weeks I will have some of the special projects completed!

Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment