Monday, February 22, 2010

Break Time


Good Afternoon Knitters,

I never knew knitting could be so taxing on oneself! My wonderful Mother took notice, and set up a canteen station for refueling. Doesn't it look like a lovely selection? It took me a while to make up mind, but I decided on a nice mug of gourmet maple hot chocolate :-)




I didn't know if I could pull myself away from the sock knitting long enough to have a snack, but then I thought how a nice little sugar rush would help with the knitting speed.



The mitten cookie looks extra delicious!!



Yum! What a nice snack! Anyone want to join me for a break??

2 comments:

  1. Maple hot chocolate? That's a recipe that needs to be shared!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually a store bought mix! But Mom and I were thinking that we need to come up with a recipe!

    ReplyDelete