Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Finished the Thrums



Hello Knitters,

How is everyone?? Getting back into the swing of things again? I'm still doing some adjusting! I have yet to take down my trees and put away my decorations, but it's on my list for tomorrow's project. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday and a great New Years!!

I finally got some pictures of the thrummed mittens to show you. As you can see, I messed up a few times with my row count in regard to the thrum rows, but all in all they turned out quite nice. They're extremely toasty and soft inside. I'm hoping they get lots of good use!

I've done some other knitting over the last few weeks, and I hope to share some pictures with you soon. I'm just finishing up a few last details. Pretty much every night lately, I've been watching a movie with my parents and have got in a lot of knitting time. It's been wonderful to be able to combine two great pleasures of mine.

Well, I'm off to make some biscuits for dinner. Have a great evening everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment