Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thrumming Update


Good Morning Knitters,
Here's my progress on the thrummed mitten! It's looking good right? Well, actually, if you didn't notice it right away, I'll point it out to you...after the 5th line of thrums, you'll notice I knitted an extra round (this is because I had worked on it one night, and then came back to it the next night and wasn't paying attention). Then 3 thrummed rows after that, I did it again...that was due to knitting it while listening to a sermon by Gloria Copeland, in which I was trying to pay attention and take notes :-) There's also a place along the side, by the thumb where I knit two thrums beside each other. Good thing I'm not too worried about it! I don't think that my sister's boyfriend is going to care, all they need to be is warm, and that are at that!! I've been taking notes of my mistakes so I can at least make the other mitten match!!
Well, I know this is a short post, but I've gotta be heading out the door for a birthday party. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I'll be back on Monday hopefully eith a little surprise for you all! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment