Monday, November 9, 2009

Oh Dear!

Hello Everyone,

I'm having difficulty again with uploading my pictures, so today's post will be photo free. I'm so sorry! I wanted to share with you all my completed turkey from the Tiny November Knitalong. He's all finished and looks adorable. It was such a fun little project, what I great idea Susan B Anderson had! She's such a creative woman.

I didn't have a chance to knit at all this weekend because I was sick. I guess you know you're not well when even the idea of laying in bed all day knitting doesn't appeal to you! I'm beginning to feel better and hope to be back to working on projects very soon.

Today I spend the majority of the day cleaning out my clothes closet, window bench and dresser drawers. I made the switch from summer to winter clothing, and even donated a bunch of things I know I'm not going to wear again, but someone else might like to. I feel much better having gotten that all done, and tomorrow I'm hoping to get the rest of my room cleaned out and tidied up. I guess you could say it's fall cleaning time in our house right now!

Today I was told that there are something like 47 sleeps left till Christmas?? Can this really be right?? I just counted, and I think it's more like 46...oh dear!! Since I've not been very well for the majority of October and now into November, I haven't even gotten a big start on my Christmas gift list yet! This is not the best feeling I can tell you! I'm thinking I'm going to to have to scale back a whole lot this year, and I hope that people will understand. With the way my health has been, I know it's not wise to over-schedule myself right now. I guess I'm just going to have to do my best, and that's about all that I can do. This Christmas season is going to be an interesting one to say the least!

Well, I think it's time I go and lay down for a bit, maybe look over some ideas for quick gifts. I hope that you are all getting a great start to the week and staying well!!

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment