Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Busy in the Knitting Department

Hello Knitters,

Wow, things in the knitting department here have been on over-drive lately! I've been starting projects left and right, most are Christmas gifts, with one or two thrown in there that are for my own winter wear. I'm making progress on them all, so I feel good about that, but I finally am starting to feel a bit of pressure from the time crunch. The great thing is, I'm enjoying every project right now. I mean, I look forward to working on them and feel as though I can't get enough of them! I'm loving it! There's nothing better than to be fully enjoying the work of your hands.

I don't have any of the projects to a point where they can be photographed yet, so today's post will be pictureless. I'm also working on downloading some updates for my ipod so I can't upload pictures at the same time. We have dial-up still out here in the boonies! lol

Tomorrow my Mom and I are running into the city for the day. I have two doctor's appointments, and we have plenty of other errands to do at the same time. I'm hoping to get a chance to pop over to Gloria's yarn shop to look for some yarn for a scarf for my sister. She was giving me some specifics of what she'd like when we were out on a walk the other day, and I want to see if I can find something that will come close. I love picking out new yarns for projects. It's so much fun to watch the whole thing progress from ball of yarn to finished object.

Well, that's all I've got for today. I'm hoping that either tomorrow or Friday I will be able to give you all a peek at what I'm working on and give you some more updates and some good news! ;-) I'm keeping it a secret for now until I can show you a picture.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment