Friday, October 2, 2009

Yarn Diet

Morning All,

I have some sad news....some very sad news indeed!  I've come to the decision that I need to go on a yarn diet (see previous post with all that new yarn).  I know, I know..just at the time when all the fun fall yarns are on the shelves.  But alas, I'm going to have to be strong!  I even came up with the plan myself....harsh, yes, but when I found myself contimplating stuffing my shoes and handbags with yarn the other day, I knew I might have a slight problem.   I took stock though, and I think that if I use only stash yarn to make my gifts this year, I should get things down to a more managable amount.  Have any of you gone on a yarn diet before, got any tips for me?  I could really use some advice!  I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

Take care,

I'm off to wallow in my yarn...

No comments:

Post a Comment