Saturday, October 31, 2009

Joining the Knitalong!!

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all are getting a great start to your weekends! I just came to post a quickie, since I don't have a lot of time today to write, but I wanted to share with you the "Mystery" Tiny November Knitalong Susan B. Anderson is holding over on the Spud & Chloe blog. It looks like a lot of fun! I don't have any Spud & Chloe yarn, it's not available in these parts, so I'm going to use some worsted-weight cotton I've got in the stash...see, I'm doing my best to stick to the yarn diet!!! If you can, I hope you pop on over to the blog and join in! It's a great project for right now, since it's small and requires only a little bit of knitting time so I'm sure you could sneak it in somewhere.

Well, have a great, and safe weekend everyone!!! I'll be back Monday with my progress on the "mystery" project!! Till then,

Take care!

P.S. This will be my first ever knitalong, so I'm super excited, if you couldn't already tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment