Thursday, July 9, 2009

Oh Sunny, Sunny Day!

Good Morning Knitters,

What a glorious day it is outside here. Sunny and warm after a long spell of cold and rain. Such a nice change. Too bad I'm stuck in the kitchen for most of the day making caramel popcorn....but oh well, what can you do when you need to make a living?

I've been taking it easy the last few days, since I haven't been feeling well again. Luckily it has helped, and I feel much better and ready to get back to work now. I did some knitting yesterday. I never got the bolero for my cousin's little girl finished in time to bring it with us to the wedding, so that's what I've been working on. I've got the back completely done, and I'm now working on the left front. I hope to get to work on it a bit today, but that all depends on how fast I am with the popcorn. I still need to have my coffee, and I think that will help!

I feel that now since things have slowed down a bit around here, I'm on the edge of a creative spree, I'm just hoping it actually gets to happen! New things to do seem to keep popping up left and right around here.

Well I'm off to the coffee pot and then on to the popcorn. I hope you all have a lovely day, and take the time to do something that excites you!!

Happy Knitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment