Thursday, June 25, 2009

Busy As A Bee

Hello All!

What a lovely day it is here, all warm and sunshiny, I just love it! These are my favourite kind of days, when the sun is hot and the air is warm. I could just bask in it all day long. But instead I will be painting railings. Oh well, at least I'm still able to be outdoors.

I've been super busy these last few days, what with appointments, and getting things ready for the wedding and all. I've been searching everywhere for a cake topper since I'm making the wedding cake for my cousin's wedding on the 4th, but I haven't been able to find what I'm looking for. I think I'm going to have to do some calling around later today to see what I can find. I'm also toying with the idea of making my dress, but I'll have to see how things go over the next few days first.

I've started a new knitting project. I put the little boy's vest on the back burner while I work on this, because I need to have it done by the time I leave for the wedding. I'm making a little girl's short sleeve bolero from Sirdar's Seaside Babes booklet. I'm using Sirdar Snuggly Baby Bamboo in #153 "Jelly Baby." I'll be sure to post some pictures as soon as I get far enough along. So far I've only got about 4 inches of the back done. I need to get a boogie on here if I'm going to have it done in time!!

Well, I need to get myself into my paint clothes and get to work!

Happy Knitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment